It is said that I am one of the best foodies in the world. Sour, sweets or salsa I have no problem tbh. I never think twice to ship them to my stomach whether it’s Chinese, Indian, Korean, Mexican, Italian or even Turkish. Just need to be a quite delicious and mouth-watering outlook. Recently a Korean coffee went viral over social media. All social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram are floating in pictures or videos of this Dalgona coffee. On average, 10,000 likes/reviews/views are coming in a Single Dalgona Coffee Recipe video. Don’t you want to taste this interesting stuff? Many thanks to Tanima, for whom I found this recipe. This afternoon, I successfully made not just one, but two cups of Dalgona Coffee! 😋 It’s very easy to make at home!. I got three great interesting stuff over Google about this “Dalgona Coffee”
- Dalagona coffee is one of the most popular drinks in South Korea.
- The coffee peak is very sticky, a little bit hard too
- Aesthetically Delicious and Instagrammable but not edible … Lol
Indeed, Its aesthetic appearance, coupled with the fact that it only requires 3 ingredients, has caught netizen’s attention. Dalgona coffee also known as Whipped coffee is a Popular Korean drink made by whipping instant coffee, sugar and hot water until it becomes peak and then adding it to chilled milk. Dalgona coffee is a thick, creamy, frothy iced latte. It is particularly photogenic because the thick caffeinated mixture is separated from the chilled milk to serve. Even
The hashtag #DalgonaCoffeeChallenge is trending on Instagram and TikTok.
Since people are always looking for new stuff to do this quarantine, might as well whip up a delicious cup of coffee, Isn’t? If you want to learn how to make Dalgona coffee at home, here’s the recipe video that started the trend:
If you’re now inspired to make a cup of Dalgona coffee, then here’s the recipe:
A. 3 Table Spoon NESCAFÉ or MacCoffee or any instant coffee powder
B. 2 Table Spoon Sugar
C. 1 Cup hot water
D. 1/2 cup of milk
E. 1 piece of Cadbury Dark chocolate (Optional, To give a nicer outlook Only)
How To Make It:
The method of making dalgona coffee is relatively simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Start by pouring the required amounts of instant coffee, sugar and water in a bowl.
- After you’ve gathered the ingredients in the first step, grab a hand whisker and whisk for 5 minutes till you achieve a texture that is similar to peanut butter. If you’re whisking manually, then you should be prepared to whisk for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Once your coffee mixture is ready, add the ice to a glass and pour the milk into it.
- Finally, add the creamy coffee and sugar mixture to the glass, and you’re done!
Done? Don’t forget to share a snap with us as Tanima did. We will feature it on our Website. Post your Dalgona Coffee picture in the comment box. Thumbs up!